Gold Leaf Consultants

Participant count
  • Participants list

ribeiro953
10+ year member

Hey guys,

After a long period of not contributing to this forum I’m back. Here is why I have been gone for so long:

I’ve owned my own company since I was 16 and opened up a second company when I was 18 with the first company thriving and the second company SOLD I am now trying to help others become successful. My business partner and I have started a Small Business consulting Firm and Environment Consulting Firm. We write Feasibility Studies and business plans as well as provide consulting on how to green your business. Our business plans have gotten past clients funding of up to $30,000 from organizations such as the CYBF and EDC. If interested in expanding your business or starting a new one Gold Leaf Consultants is here to help you.

Please visit our Website and leave us feedback at Info@goldleafconsultants.com and I will be choosing one response to receive free services and this offer is only available for CA and SMD.

Website: Gold Leaf Consultants: Toronto: Canada: Environmental and Small Business Consultants

Thank you hopefully I didn’t break any rules here, I just wanted to reintroduce myself and see if anyone was in need of some help.

Regards,

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.