a lot of negative discharge...?

Is this a troll post?

If not, yes you need to clean it off with coca cola or pepsi and a stiff brush. Put corrosion inhibiting gel on the terminal and then reconnect.

Is this a troll post?

If not, yes you need to clean it off with coca cola or pepsi and a stiff brush. Put corrosion inhibiting gel on the terminal and then reconnect.

No, its not a troll post.

I've cleaned it off before with a wire brush and I put some grease stuff on the terminal that is suppose to give it better contact.

But I just looked at it after a few months and its a hell of a lot more discharge than I've ever seen.

is there anything I should do to prevent this discharge? or is that just normal?

duracell. I used to use it for my system, but I'm inbetween installs now, so its just been starting my car.

That usualy means you have a poor conection if it's actualy on the wire not just the post to help from it going up and into the wire saulder sp* your conection by using a small tourch or I have found a heatgun works too and put the wire in a vice heat it up good and put a good amunt of flux core soulder in the conection it will help out alot realize if it is caroded up into the wire already it will continue coming back if you have a bad ground or something causing high resistance it will cause that to happen also so make sure your grounds are big enough wire short enough distances and have a good metal to metal conection that you can pull on snugly with out them moving.

Rjesus, text me after work tomorrow I have a battery post cleaning kit I used on mine when I had corrosion. never had any since. I'll do it to yours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.