Best 10' enclosed sub that will fit in Mustang

alex50
10+ year member

Hey guys. After a month on back order i finally got my JL 10w7 in the HO box. They said it would fit, and there is no way it will get in there. I took out the back seat and everything, not even close.

I have JL everything except the deck, and love JL. Just wanting to run 1 10 inch. Would the JL 10w7 in the Pro wedge box be my best bet? Going be hard to talk me out of the W7, but you guys know A Lot more than me.

Online car stereo has the best prices, but customer service is a joke to be nice. Would rather not go through them after all of this, but don't really have much of a choice.

Have the 500/1/v/2 slash mono amp to push the sub.

This has been a nightmare

Appreciate the help guys.

Regards,

Alex

Would like to do that. But would be out the extra 200 plus i paid for the box. And if i did sell it, I would have to pay probably 70 to ship it. Regretting upgrading almost. Just been bad karma.

Thanks for the advice

1ft^3@30hz

1ft330hz.jpg

1ft330hz2.jpg

1ft330hz3.jpg

OR

Interchangeablebaffle.jpg

Interchangeablebaffle1.jpg

black carpet+red port=new box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.