alex50

Best 10' enclosed sub that will fit in Mustang

Hey guys. After a month on back order i finally got my JL 10w7 in the HO box. They said it would fit, and there is no way it will get in there. I took out the back seat and everything, not even close.

I have JL everything except the deck, and love JL. Just wanting to run 1 10 inch. Would the JL 10w7 in the Pro wedge box be my best bet? Going be hard to talk me out of the W7, but you guys know A Lot more than me.

Online car stereo has the best prices, but customer service is a joke to be nice. Would rather not go through them after all of this, but don't really have much of a choice.

Have the 500/1/v/2 slash mono amp to push the sub.

This has been a nightmare

Appreciate the help guys.

Regards,

Alex

Would like to do that. But would be out the extra 200 plus i paid for the box. And if i did sell it, I would have to pay probably 70 to ship it. Regretting upgrading almost. Just been bad karma.

Thanks for the advice

free air...

TMali new king of lulz :bowdown:

tmali can s#ck my girlfriends t1tties

free air...

No your wrong. If you own property, you own down to the earth's core, and up to space. If your going be a smart ass, get it right

No your wrong. If you own property, you own down to the earth's core, and up to space. If your going be a smart ass, get it right

Lol..

what does this mean? my friend had a 10w7 in an 04 mustang, ehh...

Bought from: tc3k101, vitveet, chico305, pieper88, Toxic Tuan, rusty_armadillo, tristanmay

Traded with: modskwod, jmkanek

Sold to: smd4life, AQHDC3, fastfocus00

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now