Calling Out Basscourt(Heath Lay)

kraudio12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CP, Indiana
I have lost all contact with this man

the story is that i bought a battery off of him in december for christmas present. It was a partial trade that we did it was my mtx 342 thunder and 130.00 bucks for on powertech battery.

well ended up i didnt get the battery till the begining of januray and once i got it i opened it and the whole side of the battery was cracked. We talked it out and sent it back to ups to get a damage report and i gave ups the tracking number and everything they sent it back to the shipper which was in alabama when he told me he lives in texas strange i thought. But he told me the batt case was denyed and he was going to keep it since he felt nothing was wrong with it. And he told me he would pay me 20 bucks every friday.

So i said yeah thats fine, he told me he was having finacial problems and could only do 20 since he just got a new job. So the frist friday comes up and nothing said he had trouble paying bills or something. So the second friday comes up and he tells me that im lucky he is being nice to be doin a refund to me and that he will contact me once he is ready to start paying me back. So its been another week and still nothing from him. So i am out a battery, my mtx amp and 130 bucks

basscourt if you see this pm me or respond to this. thread

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz19/kraudio/Photo0278.jpg

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz19/kraudio/Photo0277.jpg

Ill sell you my powertech //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif seriously.

He has been having interwebz issues so ill doubt he will respond to this.

EDIT: That batt isnt really bad though, its sealed agm so all the acid is in the fiberglass mat inside so its not like it will leak. You couldve sealed it up with some JB Weld and called it a day.

thanks guys and yeah i figured i coulda kept that batt but i mean i bought it and it was suppose to be brand new. i didn't want something that was damaged just mad me mad, but im see what happens with this guy see if i can get in touch with him.

yeah he had a lot of refs it just ***** really pissed me off i wanted to tell him i was gonna start a thread but when i tried to pm him said something like not a user idk if had the wrong name either but having a lot of trouble on this site past few weeks

yea thats right guys. i used chaunb3400 for the shipping label (alabama is where he lives) he mailed me the label then i sent it out from texas. then when it got damaged we went through the claims and ups denied it. end of story. i mean if they deny there is no deal that i should pay him back. thats with UPS. and sorry to say it but somimes **** happens. this might b just bad luck for you. so i dint scam ya or anything, you just had some bad luck. and yes i have plenty of refs and all of them EVEN this one have never got scammed by me.

yea thats right guys. i used chaunb3400 for the shipping label (alabama is where he lives) he mailed me the label then i sent it out from texas. then when it got damaged we went through the claims and ups denied it. end of story. i mean if they deny there is no deal that i should pay him back. thats with UPS. and sorry to say it but somimes **** happens. this might b just bad luck for you. so i dint scam ya or anything, you just had some bad luck. and yes i have plenty of refs and all of them EVEN this one have never got scammed by me.
lol He paid for a battery and he should get a battery... Its not his fault u used ups and they denied the claim... that means something wasnt right on ur end. Either bad packaging or SOMETHING ELSE. Bottom line is, u owe him money and if u think u dont then u are scamming him . Poor business decision if u ask me

lol He paid for a battery and he should get a battery... Its not his fault u used ups and they denied the claim... that means something wasnt right on ur end. Either bad packaging or SOMETHING ELSE. Bottom line is, u owe him money and if u think u dont then u are scamming him
well i guess i scammed him then. im not gonna drag this out like all the other scammer threads. everyone can call me a scammer now thats fine, i rarely get on here anymore. and btw its not my fault either that they denied his claim either. its ups fault. sorry fellas

well i guess i scammed him then. im not gonna drag this out like all the other scammer threads. everyone can call me a scammer now thats fine, i rarely get on here anymore. and btw its not my fault either that they denied his claim either. its ups fault. sorry fellas
its ur fault cause obviously something wasnt right!!!!!

So, its right for u to take his stuff and money without feeling bad cause u dont care about getting on here nemore? Ur shitty and I dont like shitty ppl.

So, its right for u to take his stuff and money without feeling bad cause u dont care about getting on here nemore? Ur shitty and I dont like shitty ppl.
its not a right or wrong thing. its a "not in my hands anymore" thing. im not gonna cover ups' ass on this. and i dont care if u dont like shitty people. u never liked me anyways so what does that matter?

No u never liked me/us/TSB, cause we are cocky. And we can be cocky when we are loud. Neways u always bished about something with us not the other way around. Get ur facts straight and pay this man his money and get his stuff back. Maybe I should contact him and get info so I can make a police report for theft.

Now I dont like you!!!

No u never liked me/us/TSB, cause we are cocky. And we can be cocky when we are loud. Neways u always bished about something with us not the other way around. Get ur facts straight and pay this man his money and get his stuff back. Maybe I should contact him and get info so I can make a police report for theft.
lol yea how can i steal somthing i dont have. it never got sent back to me from chaunb3400s work, lenscrafters in alabama is where the return addy was. take it up with him buddy. i got better stuff to do, like work. so ill be back on in 4 days when i get off again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kraudio12

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kraudio12
CP, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies