What size aero port for a single 15 SE?

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
I ordered a 3" flared kit from partsexpress but now am thinking it is too small. Did a search on here and it seems pepole recomend 6" aero ports for 15s.

I was at Lowes earlier and looked at the 6" pvs pipes to get an idea and they seemed gargantuan.

Is 4" really not big enough? 6 is required?

Setup is a single RE SE 15 in 4 cubes with about 800 watts or so to it.

Also this is in the back cab area of an ext cab, which way should I have the port face?

I would point it to the driver side rear door. Thats how mine are and they slam. I have 4 10" SE's and this should net you higher numbers on a mic. So subs front port side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.