Louisiana_CRX

Old School Subie build......

Does it still have the "jump" seats in the bed?

yep ..but the blue bedliner needs to be cleaned...I'm probably gonna freshen it up in black to break up the blue some and hide the stains better for the future....or I may do it a darker navy blue....

bratbed002.jpg

This car takes me back. Good find. How much was it out of curiosity? And what do you plan on doing to it? I will be following for sure.

I bought it for $1850 its suppose to be around 130,000 original miles...Its hard to find one thats not all rusted out...though I hope someday to find a nice 2nd gen with T-tops

That is sweet!

thanks.....I'm looking forward to a fresh paint job....gettng the outside looking decent....I'm most likely will go close to the original color...maybe a shade lighter wth some navy blue original style decals...

That's a cool old brat bro! Too bad they never had a V4, though, yo.

it looked like a V4 to me...two spark plugs on each side....i know it has the power of a slug...like an old vw beetle .....it was kicking 4000rpm at 70mph....

I used to have a honda with a V4. Shit was fast as fuck.

this one is snail slow...I'm gonna give it a basic tune up and see if I can't help it some...I am not crazy about the exhaust muffler...I may add a Camaro muffler like I have on my Wrangler and dual it out.....which is basically a single muffler with one inlet and two outlets....