Nissan LEAF ..... Then..... What happens to us Audiophiles?

10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Kentucky
There's been lots of these posts discussing new types of cars and weather they are going to run on biodiesel....solar..etc.... I have even posted on here. My thought was ELECTRIC CARS... its the best alternative to gas cars etc.... Well everyone was like "they aren't going to be the alternative" and everyone had their own opinion... Well N E WAYS.. the topic I was discussing was ... if We go Electric... What happens to us Battery Guzzling Audiophiles...??? Well instead of replying back once again... that "Electric will never happen"...... Welll Its here and its happening.... ON A MUCH WIDER SCALE THEN EVER BEFORE !!

Check this out .... ====> Nissan LEAF Electric Car | Nissan USA Official Site

What do you think...??? We go this direction... cool right? But what happens to our 20'' and up rims... our 2000w Amps...

Our eardrums will just have to get used to crappy stereos???

Still... Once things head to what... about 10 yrs from now... and things are looking electric... what do we do?

and...uh.. ya... I wouldn't buy that golf cart... so dont worry... i'll drive the gass guzzlin SUV...

electrics currently = FAIL if you wanna be the cleanest cheapest mpg.. about the best option out currently would be a deisel running on veg. oil... hell everywhere has a fryer and they give the oil way when they are done it saves them money... every system out hs drawbacks... prius brakes= fail... lol

****, i guess youll have to stop buying the next model year of car everytime it comes out again?

HOLY ****! The 09 Escalade just came out, mines an 08 and looks exactly the same! Its so old though, i need a new one. Debt is good.

Once again... here we are debating weather or not electric is going to happen.... but if you would please look at the link I posted, it shows a large car manufacturer NISSAN is going to mass produce them THIS YEAR in the USA. Others will follow.... now to stay on topic.... What do we plan to do.... add more batteries to theirs? Add our own charging devices? etc?

Once again... here we are debating weather or not electric is going to happen.... but if you would please look at the link I posted, it shows a large car manufacturer NISSAN is going to mass produce them THIS YEAR in the USA. Others will follow.... now to stay on topic.... What do we plan to do.... add more batteries to theirs? Add our own charging devices? etc?
no one cares maybe....

well i dont

same was said when they added fuel injection and " all that computer crap"

you can still mod a fuel injected motor that is ran by an ECU

there will always be aftermarket audio and aftermarket motor upgrades

What do you think...??? We go this direction... cool right? But what happens to our 20'' and up rims... our 2000w Amps...
I challenge you to find me one of these so called "audiophiles" that uses a single 2000 watt RMS amplifier to power anything in their vehicle!

Oh my... Like I said.. everyone is off topic... Audiophile this ... Don't buy the car that.... rims this that...

Look I'm asking people here on Caraudio.com ... "IF THE FUTURE IS ELECTRIC... What ideas do you have in your mind on going about placing a stereo system that consumes a lot of POWER into it??"

I metioned in my orig post... Everyone will get off subject and go banannas about how its not going to happen..etc ... That is why i inclued the link to Nissans website... Veg Oil this and that.. Electric is happening!! Hybrids first then the LEAF and on and on...

****, i guess youll have to stop buying the next model year of car everytime it comes out again?

HOLY ****! The 09 Escalade just came out, mines an 08 and looks exactly the same! Its so old though, i need a new one. Debt is good.
Hahahahaha. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.