Central Region Springfield, IL shows at Twisted Pipes, opinions?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

theMessenjah44
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Central IL
We will be starting a season of tournaments here at Twisted Pipes the 4th weekend of each month. Sunday shows during the day in April, May, September, and October. We will do Friday or Saturday night shows in June, July, and August.

We will divide up into approximately 5 classes. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies will be given at each show. We will keep a record of all competitions and give a grand prize for most points at the end of the season in each class.

We have a 2-mic Term-Lab and a big parking lot.

Burps or more of a bassrace style?

What would you like to see as a grand prize?

We will be starting a season of tournaments here at Twisted Pipes the 4th weekend of each month. Sunday shows during the day in April, May, September, and October. We will do Friday or Saturday night shows in June, July, and August.
We will divide up into approximately 5 classes. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies will be given at each show. We will keep a record of all competitions and give a grand prize for most points at the end of the season in each class.

i would if i was by springfield. could probably make 2

Black hookers and blow!!!!!

Black hookers and blow!!!!!
Already tried that bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

need some idea though on what people will want. We've got quite a bit of room, I think we could fit 2 lanes if we wanted to.

Both burps and bassrace sound good. Grand price could be anything from cash to car audio equipment, up to you guys. Either way people will be happy. Looking foward to a few of these shows.

Burps are going to be the easiest to set up and keep track of. But you just don't see bassrace around here, and I wanted to see if there was interest. I guess we'll see what happens.

We should have stuff finalized this week so we can get our local promotions set up to try to get a good turnout. Should be a good time. We'll even have a concession stand at all the shows.

We're probably going to be handing out big (like 6 foot) trophies for most points in each class, but still a little undecided.

We're also considering handing out trophies and/or points for other categories such as "best of show" or "cleanest install"....stuff like that.

Another question. Legal or outlaw?

10-15 miles I think. This is on the North-East side of town, Sundown was on the South-West, so you'll have a little shorter drive.

You'll get off the interstate, take a right at the first light, go through about 5 lights and it's on the right-hand side. Easy to get to...Hell, even Rio figured it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Twisted Pipes

406 N. Dirksen Parkway

Springfield, IL 62702

10-15 miles I think. This is on the North-East side of town, Sundown was on the South-West, so you'll have a little shorter drive.
You'll get off the interstate, take a right at the first light, go through about 5 lights and it's on the right-hand side. Easy to get to...Hell, even Rio figured it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Twisted Pipes

406 N. Dirksen Parkway

Springfield, IL 62702
Heard you tapped out there mister Willy. Rio's van delivers now.......

If you do USACI make sure the judge is cool with using an iPod as some aren't.

If not USACI then meter on dash/door open would be my choice as I'm trying to avoid metering legal this year as my windshield doesn't seem to like that.

Classes by subs or power?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.