Sign in to follow this  
J31Rob

Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 VIII Playoff Edition

Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 VIII Playoff 305381-061

Size: 13

Condition: Like new in box, worn 2 times.

Price: $120 shipped

SANY1803.jpg

SANY1804.jpg

SANY1805.jpg

SANY1806.jpg

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0

Alpine / Sundown Audio / Sound Solutions Audio

Audio Technix / CT Sounds / Execution Audio

eR6VzIw.gif

you take trades for these??? i wanna copp these off you

Death Is Certain, Life Is Not

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This Is Great-

I heard sony amps are the ****, so I am selling my kicker stuff and buying some sony amps, why pay $400 for a 1500 amp when you can buy a sony amp for like $100, so what amps to get, I need lots of power
Buy one thats heavy, so when i hit you across the face with it, it might knock some sense into you

im guessin not man i have sent multiple pm's to him regarding these and have heard nothing...

Death Is Certain, Life Is Not

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This Is Great-

I heard sony amps are the ****, so I am selling my kicker stuff and buying some sony amps, why pay $400 for a 1500 amp when you can buy a sony amp for like $100, so what amps to get, I need lots of power
Buy one thats heavy, so when i hit you across the face with it, it might knock some sense into you

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Telegon80
      3.2 megapixel still & video camera with 10x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom (100x). Ill include a 128MB SD card with it.

for a product review and all the product specs go here:
      http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/OPTMX/OMXA.HTM

pics:

$150 obo, no dibs no nothing, first with money gets it. if shipping it will go fedex ground with emailed tracking updates. ill trade straight up for a SLVR, Ipod or PSP

pm or aim abrandnewsentra

k thx
    • By J31Rob
      I need the unit AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    • By connersdad19
      This Was Pulled From A Working Machine. I am asking 35 Shipped. Will need to have a new copy of windows installed. Comes with cable as well.

ST3500630AS Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gb/s 500-GB Hard Drive | Seagate

• By connersdad19
      1 - Avermedia Analog/Digital TV Tuner with 3-D Combination (PCIe) Model #M791-B
      Ports:
      * One Analog TV
      * One ATSC antenna
      * One S-Video
      * One Stereo audio mini-jack audio
      SOLD...comes with only the card No Box/Software.

2 - Agere Systems PCI Pinball P40 56k Modem SV92PP Chipset
      $10 Shipped

3 - Crucial 2x1GB 240-Pin DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) CT12864AA667
      $25 Shipped

4 - Intel E2180 Dual Core 2.00ghz/1MB L2 Cache/800mhz (Comes with cpu fan that has been cleaned of thermal paste. $50 Shipped

5 - Samsung Writemaster DVD/Cd Burner (IDE) Model #SH-202G
      Sold

6 - 2 80 mm fans and 1 120 mm fan. The black one is a 2 pin off brand fan the others are coolermaster fans that are 3 pins and have blue leds. $5 Shipped

7 - Intel E210882 Motherboard (pulled from a Gateway desktop) I have the back panel for it if needed. $40 Shipped

8 - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gb/s 500-GB Hard Drive
      ST3500630AS Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gb/s 500-GB Hard Drive | Seagate
      will come with the sata cable SOLD

All of these Items are used but were pulled from a working machine and are in excellent condition.

• By Suicide Bobb
      Since I am pretty much out of luck with selling this thing because the economy is so rough, I figure I'll just trade it for smaller things (cash wise, not size). I need things that are easy to sell on craigslist or eGay, like JL, Rockford, Alpine, etc. I don't care what it is. I'll take partial cash as well, I would prefer that the most. You can just tell me what you have, I'll find out what it's selling for locally, and we'll go from there.

If you come across this and you do want to buy it, I'll take $500+shipping.

My Cyclone is LNIB. It has been used, but is in perfect condition besides a fingerprint or two on the vanes (the "cone" of the sub). It is in the original box with the original "foil" covered styrofoam packaging and the original paperwork. If you have to ask questions about what it is, I can guarantee you won't end up buying it. This sub is only for serious Cyclone enthusiasts, or those going for the ultimate in sound quality in their car/home. Unless you just want to get it for show and tell, which is perfectly fine. It looks just as good as it sounds!

Yes, the date on the pics is old. These were used with my previous for sale thread. And for those who kept track of that thread and saw that I traded it to Geoff, he just traded it back to me. We tend to do that a lot lol