Best Street class + daily 12" sub?

incriminator audio wardens. because they put up great #s, will take a ton of power, and sound good for daily. compared to other comparable subs, they are reasonably priced.(there are only a couple other companies that make a comparable sub)

try memphis power reference 12's. They don't take a whole lot of power to make them bump and they are clean. Not to mention they can handle a lot before they pop

Sundown SA12's or if you got the $ do 2 12 night shades. You will be happy trust me, I have had pretty much any sub on the market & the customer service is the best along with the product.

PAIR CADENCE DAYTONA DCW-12RVC 12" 6000w CAR SUBWOOFERS - eBay (item 390128598914 end time Mar-07-10 12:06:58 PST)
2 15's hit 170.3 db's, and they sound amazing have been known to handle up to 6000 rms each, comparable to the dd 9 series, may even have better sq. I have ehard both, for the price they were 1000 dollar subs but on closout since they are a few years old and replaced with direct connect models.
lulz, i need to see proof of this.

IA Death penaltys would be nice.

PAIR CADENCE DAYTONA DCW-12RVC 12" 6000w CAR SUBWOOFERS - eBay (item 390128598914 end time Mar-07-10 12:06:58 PST)
2 15's hit 170.3 db's, and they sound amazing have been known to handle up to 6000 rms each, comparable to the dd 9 series, may even have better sq. I have ehard both, for the price they were 1000 dollar subs but on closout since they are a few years old and replaced with direct connect models.
lulz, i need to see proof of this.

IA Death penaltys would be nice.

everyone needs to see proof of this didnt i post it before

IASCA - Turkey - General Discussion - Message Boards - Cadence Sound Forum

everyone is on sundown and incriminators dic on this forum, they make a great product no doubt, but that dosent mean there the only good products, cadence have the numbers to back them up. Cadence is huge overseas in europe. that is where they spent most of there marketing at. look up the numbers, 170.3 with 2 15s

dont crack on **** that you have never heard or only heard once, thats one thing i hate about this forum, is that just because its not sundown, ia, dc, or dd, or ssa its no good. this is entirely not true. let me see you post proof that IA had beaten those numbers with 2 subs. Paul, tony, and roy are some of the most reputable people in the business today, been in business for over 15 years, produced some of their first amps with zed audio. They have always backed there products and will sit there and talk to you on the phone.

everyone needs to see proof of this didnt i post it before
IASCA - Turkey - General Discussion - Message Boards - Cadence Sound Forum

everyone is on sundown and incriminators dic on this forum, they make a great product no doubt, but that dosent mean there the only good products, cadence have the numbers to back them up. Cadence is huge overseas in europe. that is where they spent most of there marketing at. look up the numbers, 170.3 with 2 15s
dont crack on **** that you have never heard or only heard once, thats one thing i hate about this forum, is that just because its not sundown, ia, dc, or dd, or ssa its no good. this is entirely not true. let me see you post proof that IA had beaten those numbers with 2 subs. Paul, tony, and roy are some of the most reputable people in the business today, been in business for over 15 years, produced some of their first amps with zed audio. They have always backed there products and will sit there and talk to you on the phone.
First of all, you need to chill the fuck out you over eager little bastard. I never said they couldnt do it, i never said they ******, i never hated on them, i simply said i need proof. I didnt ask for your smart ass retaliation comments that are fueled by your love of their dicks. I dont know what your problem it but you need to fix that shit. And that forum is not proof, i want to see the Term lab read out. I dont care either way but you seemed to determined to start something about it so prove it to me.

First of all, you need to chill the fuck out you over eager little bastard. I never said they couldnt do it, i never said they ******, i never hated on them, i simply said i need proof. I didnt ask for your smart ass retaliation comments that are fueled by your love of their dicks. I dont know what your problem it but you need to fix that shit. And that forum is not proof, i want to see the Term lab read out. I dont care either way but you seemed to determined to start something about it so prove it to me.
couldnt help but lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.