Sub Recommendation plz

I am surprised I am not getting the stock JL, Rockford and Kicker responses. Is it because I am looking for sealed, or are they overrated/overpriced?

I am getting the ID components, maybe I'll match it with a sub.....I have not heard the RE Audio sub. Rated well?

their actually under rated, never heard of re, amazing subwoofers, jl is over rated and kicker fosgate **** much better out there whats your price range

i personally like the mmats the best and at 500 rms its a perfect match

have you heard of fi car audio, same guy he left re when us amps bought them out, the se is much better then the newer sex

Looking to buy. I am going to run a 4 channel with fronts going to components and rear bridged to sub. So far I am thinking I will go with the MB Quart 4125.

Sorry, but help me understand what "mmats" are...

No on fi. Can you send a link?

Price

I thought with what I was looking at there was no need for a second amp and the final product would take less room in my car......I definitely have no need for a 3000 rms amp. Not looking for a competition car. I was done with that stuff 10 years ago. I just want super pure sound for me and my commute.

Sundown sa12 or Alpine type r you get the best bang for your buck on either one.
I think those Sundown Subs need more power than what I am planning on giving them........

The Alpine would work, do others have opinions on the mmats sub? I can't find the fi ones online anywhere for sale.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.