T-line

Pauliesnite93
10+ year member

Hello i am new to this form and i was looking to build a t-line for my mom system. it is a jl audio 10w0 4 ohm and mb quarts 500.1 in a 08 expediton el the long one. but wa look for info on t-line and could not find any thing. and do u think it would sound better than just a nomal ported box if it is done rite.

T lines are awesome when done correctly, they take up space but sound sweet. there is a T-line program being sold right now for a hell of a price if your intrested. look in the classifieds

My friend jhmeg2 designs boxes and im sure if you talk to him he will design you a box for a small fee. If your curious look in the build log forum at my Tline build log and it will show you what he designed for my car for a single 8. Its labeled Smokedout08impala's Tline build

dam how did it cost? how much rms watts? and is it a daily sub or burp sub? and that thing is crazy
$450 plus

We tried to make it a strong sql sub, able to take big power daily, and burp if needed yet sound half decent. Only time will tell though. I will put it this way, it will be getting 4kw daily

i love t-lines for daily
Im with you bro. I have been using T-lines since i found out about them. They are sick ass enclosures and dont take alot of power to make them get loud. I have a single 8 in my Impala running off of a 100 watts and its really nasty for what it is I am thoroughly impressed

You should be fine. You can overpower subs in a T-line but if its built correctly they stay controlled much better than ported boxes below tuning do. Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.