4 15's in tha impala pics

gsuchyta
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well I've been workin on this impala for a while and I finally snapped some pics of it let me know what you think

I know its l5's in sealed boxes but that's what he wanted what can I say

The piece on the top is cardboard cause I was makin the top template and took some pics before I took everything out

100_0718.jpg

100_0719.jpg

100_0721.jpg

Here is its paint job I call it blurple it is real dusty and in the shop so no light

100_0726.jpg

Here I rubbed some dust off to show the sparkle in the paint It looks real good in the sun light

100_0727.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
haha ya there are 2 drop down screens and 4 head rest screens as well

I won't get back to work on this til monday so maybe some more pics depending on how much I get done but I will post pics as a get more done on it

It will be covered in a combo of medium gray leather and light gray suede

yep math here is a pic where you can somehwat see the shape of the two side boxes. They barely fit in there with the mdf floor. had to shave the bolt that attatches the tail lights on cause they wouldn't fit in there cause they hit that like 1" bolt. the boxes literally hug the sides lol

000_0051.jpg

the floor is goin to be a medium gray leather all the littlle flush trim pieces a real real light gray suede. The two top pieces on the side the light gray suede and the top center piece gray leather.

Ya he will like it. Not much more to do on it other than upholster it and run some wires from the distro blocks to where the amps will be and hook it up.

That looks to be very good work

congradulations

You seem to be pretty **** good

with makin a multi sub box in a small space like that

Who ever this is for I hope they really appreciate

the work and the time put into this.

GOOD JOB

its cool and aesthetically pleasing, but the sound wave travel from the truck to the cabin seems minimal.
Some ppl just want it to look good and have everyone else hear??

But it does look good... he does nice work

He stops by every once in a while and he likes it. Ya I like the paint too. And thank you for all the compliments. Also we have 4 6x9s in the rear deck but also cut two decent size holes out of it and I am putting the stock speaker grills over those holes so HOPEFULLY some pressure will get into the cabin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.