barros57

Mike's Orion HCCA build tested today for the 1st time

sick...what is it tuned to?

CA.com refs: midwestcustoms3 ; dadon ; DBBOOM ; stevexyz ; Twisted_0912 ; on1wheel01 ; vitveet ; basscort2009 (2) ; TeamPSI ; hotboxn ; xbearxlawls (SCAMMER) ; annarbor84 ; trailz516 ; Pioneer~Saturn ; dub22 ; Kern417 ; jbizzle ; wgsj_fortvalley

Very nice! How do you REALLY like those Orions? I've always thought they look better than most subs out there, just mixed reviews on how they are musically.

Got any vids?

Very nice! How do you REALLY like those Orions? I've always thought they look better than most subs out there, just mixed reviews on how they are musically.

Got any vids?

orion fan for life!

here is my 10" hcca. It was one of the best subs i have ever owned! sounded awesome and hit hard. These 15's are extreme. it turns the dash into jello and the musical aspect is lost when your brains are ratteling around inside your skull.....

Photo0590.jpg

Photo0592.jpg

That truck is sick...What kind of suspension work have you done??

Bought From- Vitveet, Sicaudio, SnoopySnooper, xxxbasshead, fasfocus00, DCSoundLabs, MarcotheClepto, Gboo, Dbeez

Traded- SnoopySnooper

Car - 02 Honda S2000

Headunit - Stock, currently looking to buy one

Front Stage - Stock need some speakers

Sub Stage - Not available (Have a Fully Loaded FI BL 18 FS)

Sub Amp - AQ 2200d

Box - No Subbsss yet :(

Component Amp - WTB..

looks good. i wasnt impressed with my buddies hcca 15.2 we even tried a couple different enclosures

I build Enclosures PM me

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs:

Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWhipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

looks good. i wasnt impressed with my buddies hcca 15.2 we even tried a couple different enclosures

Photo0644.jpg

yea, its all in the box. here is the single 15 box i built before this one. 27 HZ

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now