switching it up to SQ need some suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

MazzaSECv.2
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Atlanta!
Well I have came to a decision the SPL hobby part is WAYY to much of a hassle and I dont have much time to play around with it as much as I wanted to so I am giving it up

I want to go with a decent SQ setup I will be sound deadening my whole explorer.

I just want to simply go with a good 6.5 component set to go in the stock location on the door and possibly a single 15" or 18" sealed

Any suggestions?

I dont really wanna spend more then 150 on a set of components as for sub I can go up to like 300

If you bump up the price and get a real nice set of comps I got a set of Hertz HSKs for sale, also a set of Focal Polyglass for sale. As for subs, I got 2 IDQ 10s that Ill sell you. I can do a set Focals and the 10s for $520 + ship.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.