6th order cut through chevy extreme

Participant count
  • Participant list

siddle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nw ohio
2 fosgate 2001's and a 8004 now mids and highs yet all was spent on build had to go cheap on subs and put pair of type r 12s will be building doors and kicks.....most of work was done by Adam Stemen formerly of custom audio concepts in Van wert ohio...this was done independantly by him and I!

its more of and sq sounded clean too much power for those subs.......did 146.3 if i remember right....i usually do all the wiring and building the framing/structure work and laying the glass he designs and does 95 percent of the finishing sanding and texture coating.etc.

???? never really paid that much attention to it sorry.....I will ask him tommorrow. I just help with the builds he does the mic. and tuning

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.