RD Audio scammed me, and how to fight back DIY.

hornedfrog1985
5,000+ posts

<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
Iowa
I got banned on the other forum after sending a private message to the RD Audio rep there about my missing subwoofer and blown amp... I'm just trying to find out what parts I need aside from FETs to fix my amp. It's still on the test bench at work (I work at an electronics company).
I'm out nearly $800, still waiting for Steve to make it right. No subwoofer after 5 months, it's gone from an Elite (originally an alpha, and I paid $100 to upgrade it to an Elite) to an Alpha Long Excursion. I heard it had been shipped over a week ago, I'm supposed to get a tracking number today, but Steve's cell phone is off.

I don't wanna go to a lawyer in Georgia I know, or the state attorney generals office, I'm trying to give Steve a chance, here. This is just getting rediculous though, he gave me his word he'd set me up to get a tracking number today and mail me a new amp in a week or so.
-the cthulhu

Figured I'd start posting these every so often. Its not just the amps. He is a THIEF. He is stealing peoples money, and should be fully prosecuted.

That is a jumbled mess of garbage. I think RD scammed me should have its own forum section. It blows my mind people are still giving this douche money/forums to run his scam operation on.

He's had my $650 for 3 months, and it isn't one of the pre sale piece of SHlT items he was selling.

I got every email and pm saved on a Word file. I'll make a thread about it in a few days with all the info.

DON'T BUY FROM RD, THE OWNER IS A SCAMMER !!!!!

Good Jesus I'm glad I stayed away from RD. A couple years back I was gonna do a complete RD setup, subs, amps, components...everything...Glad I didn't.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get everything worked out.....What forum did you get banned from?

yeah, i think i'm going to end up contacting the better business bureau and filing a lawsuit against him as well.... he keeps saying the products will be here this week... every week for the past 2 months.... ;

Class action lawsuit?
Go find him and kill him? (Sell his organs to recoup the money?)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif ...The lawsuit may be all that will make this stop. There has been a good amount of this malarchy lately.

That niqqa owe me 2 18's!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Post up new threads about your personal situation. The guy should have at least 100 scammer threads on this forum alone. That way any time someone googles something on this pos company a new thread comes up.

And there was the guy that made a 7 hr trip to resolve his issue. Ended up getting a blown D9 for his time and gas. Was offered a night at the ***** bar so I read.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hornedfrog1985

5,000+ posts
<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
hornedfrog1985
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies