Custom built 18" Rd Audio Heavyweight for trade or sale.

NewAgeKing
5,000+ posts

OG, still fly.
Michigan
She is custom built BNIB with dual 1ohm coils. Im not sure what the rms rating if off top hand but i would say 4k daily if you know what your doing. Possibly more, who knows. I ordered direct from RD and i just didnt get a chance to use it. Then i ended up picking up a DC level 5 18 i like more so ill be running that intead of the heavyweight. Im looking to sell it for $420 shipped or trade for batteries, specifically deka 9a31's. Offer up what you have and ill consider it. Thanks. Here are a few **** cellphone pics but its all i have.

Heavyweight2-1.jpg

Heavyweight.jpg

Heavyweight2.jpg

Heavyweight3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats custom about it, and is this a reg. or GP version? Also Can you give me the mounting depth and box/tuning that it would like? Thanks

Ive been trying to get ahold of rd to see what was put on it. It took so long for me to get it i actually canceld the order but it still came. I know there is a titanium top plate, stiffer cone i believe with multiple spiders. Im really not sure. IF i could get ahold of him i could figure out what i did to it. I pretty much put every upgrade on it so if you callled and you could maybe get an idea of whats on it. Ill have to look at the mounting depth, dont know that off hand and i wouldnt know for box specs really. I just do what i like in a box and everyone is different but i never even ran this sub so i dont know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NewAgeKing

5,000+ posts
OG, still fly.
NewAgeKing
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date