TRULY low bass songs. I'm talkin 20-no more than 35 hz.

bullet4mv92
10+ year member

Anybody know of some songs in this frequency range? I've looked through countless threads and peoples' ideas of low bass rarely goes into this range. (well, low 30's, yeah, but not so much in the 20's) And I'm talkin the original song, nothing chopped and/or screwed, and no bass testers. Some songs that I have with bass like this:

DC Yung Hot- Sugga Cooker

Black Tee-Dem Franchize Boys (the beginning bass hits)

Put on-Young Jeezy (the lowest note)

Rockaway-Jump Fresh Click

Soul Survivor-Young Jeezy

Money Bags-Gucci Mane (I think it's like mid-30's, but i love the bassline)

Strip Club-Young Buck (heard that it goes down to 22hz)

Shake It Off (remix w/ Jay-z & Young Jeezy)-Mariah Carey

Make the Trunk Rattle-Platinum Boy FCJ

I Luv Your Girl-The Dream

Burn Rubber-Too Short

Pocket Full of Paper-Young Buck (song's all over the place. Only briefly goes sub-30hz, but also goes up to notes that my door speakers hit)

Do It Then-Gorilla Zoe

Poke Her Face-Kid Cudi (I know, weird song, but the bass is low)

Prime Minister-Young Jeezy (VERY briefly goes under 30hz)

U Scared-Black Ty

All of DJ Monsta's stuff i've heard goes ridiculously low: Get The Work, Sick Drop, Bass Drop, Trapping all 9ite, You Big, Sam's Bass of Love, etc.

Hopefully I can get a thread goin, 'cause i've had no luck finding threads for those with systems tuned super low. And the one I DID find hasn't been active since 2004, so that' no help.

And for all of you cynics that I know are gonna tell me something like "the search button does wonders," I HAVE searched, and haven't found anything like this. So if you know of a thread like this, or have valuable input of your own, by all means, enlighten me. Otherwise, don't bother.

what does a millie by wayne hit to...... hz wize?
WAAY too high. That's gotta be in the 50's. I know for a fact it's no less than 45.

But that's exactly what i'm talking about...not to be a dick and pick on you, but people hear bass on one kind of system and think it hits low. I know I was like that. My first system was 2 GT4-12's in a sealed box, and I later figured out I couldn't hit any lower than around 40hz, but I too thought A Milli was crazy low, but now i've got 2 P1224's in a ported box tuned to 25hz, and I know what REAL low bass is like.

White Girl-Young Jeezy/USDA

Lost-Gorilla Zoe

Hypnotize-Young Jeezy

Lots of songs by those two get low.

Anybody know the frequency of that lowest beat in Put on by Young Jeezy?

Im glad you made this thread. I LOVE bass below 30hz. I cant get enough of it. Ill have to dig through my collection but one song that has super low bass (cant remember the exact freq) is TI - Look What I Got.

Also:
Lil Wyte: Hoods Run Down

and dont forget

Bass I love You and the remix
Hoods run down hits super low! I remember playing it on my last setup of 4 15's, flexed the whole SUV. Looked like jello lulz

At the beginning, what's the lowest note it hits? Anyone?

I think the lowest note in Hoods Run Down is 7hz. That's what some guy told me and I think he had a spectrum analyzer, but idk for sure.

Some more I found:

Proposition F*ck You-Methods of Mayhem (not super low, but i'd guess low 30's)

My System-Daz Dillinger (Personally, I don't like it 'cause it's more of a choppy, low hit instead of a continuous rumble, but everyone else seems to love it)

Grippin' The Grain C&S-Bone Crusher (I know I said no chopped/screwed music...but this one is a must have. If you don't have it, get it)

What Up Tho-Shawty Redd (I'd guess low 30's, and has a nice downward "frequency step." Dunno if there's a better term for that, but listen to it and you'll know what i'm talking about)

Get Your Walk On-Xzibit (this song's got a nice beat and a clean "bass guitar" sounding bassline to it. Starts pretty high, then works its way down to the upper 20's)

Trunk Bang-Dorrough (If I remember right, this one peaks at about 32hz, then somewhere in the 40's...but no doubt this one will make your trunk bang)

Burnin' Up-Young Jeezy (if you get the right version, it starts off with a step-down of frequencies down to...i'd guess around 45hz, then it pounds away in the low 30's. This is one of the songs I play when I want to show off some car flex)

Beyond the Unknown-From The Shallows (song for any metal-heads out there. Intro's got a sick subsonic rumble, and there are 2 heavy bass drops throughout the song)

Taking Hits-Young Buck (Low, ~30hz smooth rumble in the intro, then continues at that frequency while the bass hits. I think it'd be better without the constant bass hits, but it's still tight)

I'm Him-Yung Joc (similar to "Taking Hits" but a little lower. Idk if it's the copy of the song I got or just how the bass was recorded, but the bass kind of fades in and out...so make sure you get a clean version)

I'm a Soldier- Young Buck (Bass hits really high at first, so it's kind of sloppy, but then it dips down well into the 20's, so it's worth it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

Shake The Floor-Lazy Rich (for any dance/electronic fans out there. Doesn't go terribly low, but right around 1:30 in the song it starts building up to the song with a decent bassline mixed in with a couple of mini downward sine sweeps up in the 45-55hz range I would guess, but then goes to a lower, funkier beat lol.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.