what will an AQ2200D put out at .5 ohm?

matt.u
10+ year member

ohio
i have looked everywhere all i can find is that some one herd that it will put out 2800 but idk can any one help me out? i asked AQ they said that they do not test them at .5 so some one fill me in with some knowledge.

nice well i think you guys just solved my problems i was thinking of getting a AQ3500D for more power cause i can only wire to 1 ohm so im gona get another AQ2200D and strapp at 1 ohm and just keep voltage up if it drops turn that crap down fast another words ill be playing it smart with my voltage.

well i do not plan on beating them at .5 i will prolly have them turned up loud for a few seconds just for show and if i start seeing my voltage dip they are getting turned down for sure.

and ive asked a couple people and they have said theirs did pretty good at .5 they just got warmer not hot to the touch if they were beating them. and i will deffinetly have a lot of air moving across them i plan on using (1) 3 1/2" (3) 3" and (3) 2 1/2" computer fans so they will get plenty of air.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.