IbSlamn

Sonoma + BTL + 3000rms

me and my buddy are doing his new system. Its going in a 97 sonoma extended cab. Fi BTL 15 powered by an audiopipe 3000 in 4 cubes @ 34 hz. will post pics

well the amp and wire came in today. bouta get pics posted. and ordering the btl fri or sat

100_7176.jpg

and the wire is knukonceptz 1/0 and we are using a c&d technologies battery he already had and will post pics of that as well

and the wire is knukonceptz 1/0 and we are using a c&d technologies battery he already had and will post pics of that as well

fleks or KLMX?

Look at the pics bro it's kmlx. And ull def need more than one batt for that amp. I have 2 c&d 370's on my sundown 2000d and it's keepin up nice

Look at the pics bro it's kmlx. And ull def need more than one batt for that amp. I have 2 c&d 370's on my sundown 2000d and it's keepin up nice

sorry I'm looking at it on my iPhone bro

Looks like it could be fun. mt buddy had his 3000 2 18's and i had 2 ap1500d's on my 18 btl with one c&d battery as well but it won't do as bad as you think. won't be great but won't be bad! hope to see it finished:)

i had a aq 2200d running in my trck with one kinetik 1400 and i never saw below 14.2.

but i think my alternator puts out like 130amps its was an add on my grandpa had put on when he bought the truck in 89.

is thats a problem??? :crap:

Was for me :crap:

Not having the electrical to back up your amp can do more than just make it not be as loud...it can damage equipment

Was for me :crap:

Not having the electrical to back up your amp can do more than just make it not be as loud...it can damage equipment

This. Its sucks when you fry an amp.

I also hear those AP amps are pretty power hungry.

im doing a 152.2 with one d3100 on a burp and a 149 and some change on music ,and i dont see much of a drop,just a couple of 10ths. but i just bought a new batcap 4000 cant wait to see the new #s now.[1995 chevy s-10 extyra cab street b truck all inside under the window line

Lets see the pics?

Any pics of your ride:

RE:

1999 2dr Blazer

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 Memphis 4kws

A Few Batts

dual alts

we are about to order the btl in a min. and tom wen the weather clears up ill get sum pics posted for yall.