wone feedback

I sold wone a Box Guy custom sub box and he's a good buyer. Good communication and fast payment, thanks!

Bought an Alpine CDA9886 off of him, everything has been easy and smooth sailing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bought an Alpine CDA 9884, I got sniped on a dif deck and he hooked me up with another deck for an even better price. Good guy to deal with. Dont think twice about dealing with him.

A very honest and great seller. I bought an alpine pdx amp off him. Gave me a great price, shipped fast, and came better than I expected. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great seller. Bought a Rockford bd1500. Amp works great and shipped super fast. Would gladly do business with again.

Good seller/trader here, would not hesitate to do a transaction with him again. Traded some blu rays for a clarion double din, great communication/pics/details. No problems.

I bought an alpine 9886 from him and got a free kenwood with it! shipping was really fast and everything was individually bubble wrapped. Awesome job packing and get transaction! Would do business again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudwhat?

10+ year member
The Sundown Audio King
loudwhat?
statesville, nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies