My Sony Xplods **** Balls!

lol, so i just bought a pair of xplod 10"s in a box for 60, thought it was a good deal :p.

Picked this alpine up for $50, now this has rearry good reviews

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500MRPM350/Alpine-MRP-M350.html?tp=115&tab=review&rvm=ShowAllt

So here's the deal. I want to switch out the 10"s somewhere down the line. What are the best 10" subs sound quality wise I can get that would be on par with the amp. Of course, it'd be on the weaker side cuz the amp is tiny, but you know, best sounding subs.

OR is it better to just go with 1 10" or 1 12" with this amp and wire it to 2 ohms?

^ that'd be annoying though cuz i'd have to get another enclosure

The eclosure is the most important part of the equation, so if your sony's sound like trash...(they are trash) probably something else will too because the box is right for the sony's and not for whatever other sub you buy. I'd get a FI Q 12" and have your local shop build a box to the specs FI calls for.

since these 7 people didnt say anything(bubbagumper6 , dirtysouth31 , Dpc69ss , eCrack , Georgy , TrUnK WaNgIn' , twistedchild420) ill say 1 12 in a good box will b louder

lmao $250 for a $50 amp? ahahah, a suggestion more fit for my budget/amp please?
Thanks anyways :p

Thanks Bad4health...that's what I thought [:
You didn't even list a budget //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

since these 7 people didnt say anything(bubbagumper6 , dirtysouth31 , Dpc69ss , eCrack , Georgy , TrUnK WaNgIn' , twistedchild420) ill say 1 12 in a good box will b louder
2 of those people (including me) posted before you, dumbass

I figured it was troll action...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

try a kicker comp ( not cvr ) or a pg rsd ( not rsdc ) either 1 in a 12" would work on that power. just make a false face for the box nkock out the center divider and get me the specs of the box and ill tune it for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that way you dont need a new box just save a buck and use what you have.

the 35$ hfi 12" is a dvc 4 sub and would work as well.

lol, so i just bought a pair of xplod 10"s in a box for 60, thought it was a good deal :p.
Picked this alpine up for $50, now this has rearry good reviews

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500MRPM350/Alpine-MRP-M350.html?tp=115&tab=review&rvm=ShowAllt

So here's the deal. I want to switch out the 10"s somewhere down the line. What are the best 10" subs sound quality wise I can get that would be on par with the amp. Of course, it'd be on the weaker side cuz the amp is tiny, but you know, best sounding subs.

OR is it better to just go with 1 10" or 1 12" with this amp and wire it to 2 ohms?

^ that'd be annoying though cuz i'd have to get another enclosure
Xplodes are da ****....you aint doing it right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.