Complete car system?

Participant count
  • Participant list

blabo219
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have an entreprenuership competition im entering with a friend and im going to make a whole car audio system in a small area.

Im going to make a kind of center console and put a deck in it and have 4 speakers in 4 corners with a sub, and the sub I plan on making a box out of mdf for all of the sides except for the top will be plexiglass and im going to put mirrors on the inside of the mdf and carpet on the rest of the outside, with maybe some neons on the inside just for looks because part of it is judged on display.

I need to know how to power my sub amp and my deck off of 120v? are there 120v to 12v converters I can just get?

Yeah i know how to power the deck with a 120v to 12v converter but the terminals for those are like 12 gauge and i need to be running and mono block and a 4ch amp off them too.

So I need to find one with some 4 gauge inputs at least

Or you could put 2 batteries and post on the side to hook up battery charger as needed and prolly make is roll so you dnt have to pick it up
mind translating that into english?

I think maybe the extra few words will help me comprehend that sentence haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.