Remember these?

cotjones
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
20100102200132.jpg

Yes I remember them. We used to say that amp was 10 years after the last good fosgate was made. Nothing against it, but it's new school and cheap guts to ME.

Yes I remember them. We used to say that amp was 10 years after the last good fosgate was made. Nothing against it, but it's new school and cheap guts to ME.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is a fact

was a fosgate dealer for 9 yrs the **** is junk for the cost much better is available at a cheaper price

even with my distaste for AP i would us an AP amp b4 i ever touched an RF amp again

Yeah, I see em selling those remotes at Wal-Mart, still. Cheap as hell and nothing special. I bought one once and it didn't last long. I guess that's what I get for $5.

Thats funny, since the amp is over 10 years old, that would mean the they stopped making good amps before you were 12 years old? And you knew quality back then:rolleyes: stfu its a good amp, rated at 218watts per 4 channels. and crystal clear.

Thats funny, since the amp is over 10 years old, that would mean the they stopped making good amps before you were 12 years old? And you knew quality back then:rolleyes: stfu its a good amp, rated at 218watts per 4 channels. and crystal clear.
I think you're confused little man.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

tha fuck you say?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.