Need advice on best place to go in SLC

PJones

I want to do some cool stuff to my Mustang, but I'm not sure where to go in Salt Lake. I don't want to get ripped off. I went to Car Concetps but they seemed really expensive. I looked online and found some guy that says he used to work there but just started his own shop. His name was Travis... i think. Do any of you know who that is? his website was http://www.csdaudio.com

He seemed like he knew what he was talking about, but i'd never heard of him before. Should i try that or like Audio Warehouse or Laketown or where do you guys like to go in SLC?

I want my Mustang to be really loud, but i want it to look good too!

Thanks,

-Preston

some of them are hacks and overall double to triple what it should cost . i have customers i sold stuff too that went there and got ripped bad on install

a dsc2000.1 amp the manual clearly states 1 guage minimum they insisted 4 guage they also insisted the manual was wrong and the amp was only 2 ohm stable not 1 so they hooked his subs up at 4 ohm ( 2x 12 dvc 4 subs ) lol very shittyass people

i owned shops in ogden and have always had horror stories from both those 2 shops even recently as explained above //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

if you can stand the 30 minute drive go to audio extremes in riverdale and ask for Jeff or Brett tell them Wyatt sent you they will take care of you very well. they are the owners and very very good friends and know their **** very well. brett is 1 of the best installers around bar none. steve meade would be jealous //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yeah, maybe go check those guys out.

I donno if i want to drive that far tho... especially if i keep going back all the time for more stuff etc. Are there any guys on here that live in UT that know the other places?

if you can stand the 30 minute drive go to audio extremes in riverdale and ask for Jeff or Brett tell them Wyatt sent you they will take care of you very well. they are the owners and very very good friends and know their **** very well. brett is 1 of the best installers around bar none. steve meade would be jealous //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Whooo hoooo!! Proud supporter of Audio extremes!

Yea, stay the hell away from Car Concepts.

Car Tunes in layton is nice. I've heard of a few good places up north, but never spent any time up that way.

Untouchables Autosports in Orem Is very nice, Though it may be a drive for you. They deal Digital Designs, Orion, PPI and more. They can get you just about whatever you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...