DD 1508 6th order and DD 2510 4th order

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jroo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I keep hearing about success using 1508's in a 6th order and 4th order for the 2510 DD's. I have tried several times to get specs on the boxes, but havent had any success. Any of you had good results trying either and care to pass on what size boxes these ended up being? I am thinking about either one 1508 in a 6th order or one 2510 in a 4th order. I was told the 2510 would be the most musical of the two and sounded incredible, which is what I want. Thoughts?

Thanks, he would happen to give you any specs on the 1508 6th order. I know both hit well, but I want the one that is most musical. I am also trying to figure out size as the 1508 boxes I have seen get pretty big.

Didn't ask about the 8, but you are right, I have seen those things get huge. I told him I was looking for a daily musical oriented box and that's what he gave me. Those numbers don't include displacement, but the 10 is .0722 and he said the cone area is negligible. I also asked about a purely SPL box and he said there are way too many variables to nail down specs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.