150 db with 2 jl w6v2 10"s

GI JOEY
10+ year member

Paid 4 by ur tax $
Check this out. Any one want to say anything about this? I have never seen these subs go anywhere near 140 in a setup like this. Just found it funny but he swears. Look at the youtube video.

Feel free to let him know what you think.

guys a ****ing tool....absulute bs
I'm not much of a shyt talker but I haveover double the surface area double the power and electrical to back it up and I dont hit that legal. In his other vid he shows his rearview and it isn't even moving. Mine broke off twice. Once actually breaking a chunk of glass off when it fell. The 3rd (new windshield) broke the mirror at the ball joint. Just annoys me how people try to impress someone when they have to lie to get the props.

Thats what I said, He looks over 10 high. It take some serious power to hit a legal 150. Esp in a truck with the box pointing tward the roof in a prefab box.

w6?? dude not to talk **** but u should of had gotten w7s cause it clearly says w6s right on the sub!! but other than that it hits pretty hard for w6s man!! nice system!!

my bro has a jack-hammer!! i have 2 13.5 jlw7s with 2 boss amps.!! when i turn it up half way you can feel the big trees vibrateing!! its awsome!!! i already won 3 competitions with that system!! but my bros jackhammer hits WAAAAAAAAYY harder!!!

LMAO wow this guy must be lying and suffers in the spelling catergory also...

and from what i have seen truck work best with subs down firing on legs off the floor i have seen a 148.6 at 41 in a dakota with 2 audiopulse revo 12s in 6 cubes with 2 ab 100.1s box tuned 2 30 hrz and that was subs down port down

1180993442620rk0.gif

Well I actually had a pair of 12 w7's prior to the 4 w6v2's and the w6 is way louder when doubled up. But I also found the sq is way better in the w6.

Well I just wanted to bring a little christmas laugh to you all. Thats a good part of why I posted this. He claims a comp win with his amazing SPL subs.

and from what i have seen truck work best with subs down firing on legs off the floor i have seen a 148.6 at 41 in a dakota with 2 audiopulse revo 12s in 6 cubes with 2 ab 100.1s box tuned 2 30 hrz and that was subs down port down
I can do a 148 with sony gear.. lol.. i can do 154's all day in a full size sierra.. doesnt cost alot either.. not that hard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.