Southwest Region So Cal Bass Team - Wanna join ???

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

Toxic Tuan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hi guys,

I'm planning on starting a bass team in So Cal. I've decided to retire the Team Toxic Bass name and remember it as a great time my my life with my good friend and teammate Pete (PWK Design), and other members. The new team I'll be putting together is a collaboration of car audio enthusiasts with the love for bass. SPL, Bassrace, Loud Daily driving, or slammin with one 8"... it doesn't matter as long as you have love for the industry!

If you're as dedicated have always wanted to be a part of a car audio team, may be this is the right time. Competitions has been so dead here, so let's revive the car audio industry in So Cal! For now...all team members must currently live in So Cal.

Team members must respect others including: fellow teammates, spectators, manufacturers, let's just say everyone. We're here to promote the industry and we shall not bad mouth person or company.

This team will start from scratch. We will need to figure out a team name, designate member responsibilities, etc. Ideas and suggestions welcome!

Post and PM if you're interested.

Tuan

Contest: Team Name

Reward: New Stryke Audio TW1 Tweeters. Link

If we decide to use the Team Name that you came up with, you will receive 4 brand new TW1 Tweeters (2 pairs). The second choice runner up name will receive 2 brand new TW1 Tweeters (1 pair).

Only potential team members from the local area may enter this contest to win. My intention is to give these away to our team members and not ship it elsewhere. Once the Team Name has been chosen, I will have a contest for the Team Logo and give away Tang Band 6" Neo Subwoofers as the prize.

Im down for being Chairman of Team Funding Directory Oversight Committee.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Im down for being Chairman of Team Funding Directory Oversight Committee.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
#1, You gotta live in so cal.

#2, We're not going to have team fundings. FYOB (fund your own beer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I figured it would be all clerical work, so we could set up a bank account, and I could file the taxes here in Tampa. The taxes are alot cheaper than there in Socal. This way we could save a few bucks by dodging taxes, and that would really help with the subsidies that we could claim if we started the team as a business.

I figured it would be all clerical work, so we could set up a bank account, and I could file the taxes here in Tampa. The taxes are alot cheaper than there in Socal. This way we could save a few bucks by dodging taxes, and that would really help with the subsidies that we could claim if we started the team as a business.
whats team pricing on those sets of hertz hsk;s? lol:laugh:

Thanks for offering galacticmonkey, and it sounds great. But I think at this moment in time, we're not going to deal with any money issues and keep really easy going. If anything, we'll have a local shop help us with raising funds and put that towards paying for the shows. Maybe down the future, if it goes well, then we can perhaps consider it again.

Tuan

hmmmmmmmm

i wouldnt get to loud with what ima be running thou....... might snag a 12" omega instead of this tc9 ima have be re-coning

also not ALOT of comps round these parts thou //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

hmmmmmmmm
i wouldnt get to loud with what ima be running thou....... might snag a 12" omega instead of this tc9 ima have be re-coning

also not ALOT of comps round these parts thou //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
That's exactly why we will be reviving the scenes. I've hosted probably over 20 shows in the past. Hosting sanctioned shows is relatively easy. Also, it doesn't have to be competition motivated. It can also be events where we hang out and talk audio.

tuan

That's exactly why we will be reviving the scenes. I've hosted probably over 20 shows in the past. Hosting sanctioned shows is relatively easy. Also, it doesn't have to be competition motivated. It can also be events where we hang out and talk audio.
tuan
yeah would be sick!

i would be down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

talk to subinNcali to im building him a box right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yeah would be sick!
i would be down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

talk to subinNcali to im building him a box right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Is that Tavian? If so, I'm 100% sure he's in. I saw him a couple of weeks ago. I manufacturer was supposed to work on a box for him...but they're taking too long. I'm glad you're taking car of his box. He's been wanting to mess around with that 12".

Tuan

Thanks for offering galacticmonkey, and it sounds great. But I think at this moment in time, we're not going to deal with any money issues and keep really easy going. If anything, we'll have a local shop help us with raising funds and put that towards paying for the shows. Maybe down the future, if it goes well, then we can perhaps consider it again.
Tuan
Im just pulling your chain. GL with the team.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.