Boss or Crunch Amplifier?

crunch even tho it has a bad name will do rated easily and then some boss is just pure garbage.

if ya want crunch hit me up via pm or email

if ya want boss go to walmart lolz

crunch even tho it has a bad name will do rated easily and then some boss is just pure garbage.if ya want crunch hit me up via pm or email

if ya want boss go to walmart lolz
This guys a joke that just tried selling junk that he deals. Whatever amp you get make sure you dont buy from this tool.

This guys a joke that just tried selling junk that he deals. Whatever amp you get make sure you dont buy from this tool.
ask any of my refs in my sig *** ur just pissed i told everyone that ur a scamming pos nig-ga

boss is pure garbage so fall throat 1st in a pool of cawks noob.

and fyi i sell close to 30 brands retard including kicker polk kenwood pioneer ect ect ect

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.