DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

MisterGrubbs
5,000+ posts

Kinda Old School
A friend linked me to ecoustics to read a clip that Quentin King had uploaded in regards to DJ. Now, I dont mean to be rude, but isnt the code here NOT to bash other companies? The entire message you bash the company, and then, right at the end, say "I'm not knockin 'em they make decent products"

Just curious as to what was going on with this. I have no affiliation with this video.

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/607842.html

Direct link for youtube video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWiQRIz0LeU

Explain. Go.

Meh, I do, I reckon. I just thought it was funny as there's no reason for a company owner to do **** like that. I figure that I will get flamed as all of the AudioQue nuthuggers will come in and ***** and say that he's not in the wrong when he clearly is. I just found the clip interesting and figured those of you who care should know how your idol acts behind closed doors.

Wow, that guy is a dick for recording that.
ohrly? You're serious right now?

If another company owner, say someone from Pap, Steve from RD, Nick from IA, Jacob from Sundown, Alex from Cascade, or anyone else(whose dick you did not want in your mouth 24/7) had said that, you would raise hell stating that the person is "so wrong" for trash talking another company.

Step back and view from another perspective because as of right now you're making a complete retard of yourself. As a company owner, you dont disrespect another company with lies/********.

Talk to Rusty, Jacob, Nick at IA even, not one of them would ever do something of this nature.

ohrly? You're serious right now?
If another company owner, say someone from Pap, Steve from RD, Nick from IA, Jacob from Sundown, or anyone else(whose dick you did not want in your mouth 24/7) had said that, you would raise hell stating that the person is "so wrong" for trash talking another company.

Step back and view from another perspective because as of right now you're making a complete retard of yourself. As a company owner, you dont disrespect another company with lies/********.

Talk to Rusty, Jacob, Nick at IA even, not one of them would ever do something of this nature.
Honestly, I can't understand a single thing being said in the video.

I don't have DJ's dick in my mouth. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Honestly, I probably wouldn't even care.

He said that to someone in a private conversation and there is no reason for Quentin to have exploited him like that.

I don't have DJ's dick in my mouth. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Really now? We know what you like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

That is not cool of AQ though. I agree with grubbs on this one.

Honestly, I can't understand a single thing being said in the video.

He said that to someone in a private conversation and there is no reason for Quentin to have exploited him like that.
There is a problem when he "in private" tells 10 customers a line of ******** about why his product is better without proof. You do not down another company's product.

Also - you wouldnt much care if Dj's dick was in your mouth? Dude. Really. Come on.

There is a problem when he "in private" tells 10 customers a line of ******** about why his product is better without proof. You do not down another company's product.
Also - you wouldnt much care if Dj's dick was in your mouth? Dude. Really. Come on.
What does he say exactly?

And I don't know why you felt it was necessary to lash out at me like that. Not a cool story bro.
Sorry, it's early, I'm being a bit of a dick. Wanna hold me in your mouth?

Anyways, I just think it's ridiculous that you think someone is an ******* for recording Dj.

Would you think someone was an ******* for recording Steve from RD? Nick from IA? Alex from Cascade? Any of the other people? Just curious because the bashing is the issue, not who the person is on the other end of the phone.

Once again, fact is he shouldnt have run his mouth.

What does he say exactly?
Talks about RD in particular having all of these problems at finals with their subs and they just keep failing, etc etc. Also talks about switching out amps for his amps and gaining, which is fine say what you like.

He brings up that he uses NO CHINESE PARTS in his amplifiers, only finely made Korean?

Sorry, it's early, I'm being a bit of a dick. Wanna hold me in your mouth?
Anyways, I just think it's ridiculous that you think someone is an ******* for recording Dj.

Would you think someone was an ******* for recording Steve from RD? Nick from IA? Alex from Cascade? Any of the other people? Just curious because the bashing is the issue, not who the person is on the other end of the phone.

Once again, fact is he shouldnt have run his mouth.
Yes, you are being quite a dick.

No, I actually probably wouldn't care. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Let this affect who you buy from, it won't affect me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Talks about RD in particular having all of these problems at finals with their subs and they just keep failing, etc etc. Also talks about switching out amps for his amps and gaining, which is fine say what you like.
He brings up that he uses NO CHINESE PARTS in his amplifiers, only finely made Korean?
Eh, I suppose you are right in a sense. I don't understand why he would lie.

But still, who cares? **** happens

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date