01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

nutnbutcustm
10+ year member

IM OLD
Spring,TX.
Ok so its a little slow around the shop and i need a new "business card" so i figured i would start workin on the blazer.

So far i have bagged it with re slams all around,2-link panhard,nitrogen/air,1/2 in. valves,20" Centerlines,2-Tone paint Pure white pearl on bottom and magical blue up top,blah,blah.....now to the good stuff.....

Deck: PRS880

Comp amps:2 DDc4a

Comps:2-sets DD6.5comps

MidBass:2-DD6.5

Sub amp:1-Stetsom 14k2d!!!

Subs:2-9518's carbon option

Im gonna glass the doors with 1-set of the comps and the 6.5 mb's and then build some kicks for the other set of comps.

back seat is coming out and im walling off the back,wasnt going to do this but with the batteries,amps and all my airbag stuff a wall is really my only option.

Isnapped a few pics of the truck i had to do it inside cuz the weather is crappy so post up and let me know what you think.

blazer1.jpg

blazer2.jpg

blazer3.jpg

blazer4.jpg

blazer5.jpg

I ordered everything today and jack is rushing me the comps so i can get started on the doors. i will start them probably friday and have them done by monday then the 18's should be here and i can start on the wall!!! i will post pics along the way.

thats a jimmy btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol,no its not:nerd: i know what truck i own. its an s-10 blazer with the gmc envoy front clip:D

Thanks for the comments im actually gonna start the doors tomorrow,im in a hurry to start working on it!!!

looks good but you should get a roll pan to clean up the back a bit and a billet grille for the front
good call but im a step ahead of you:D i have a billet grille,grant customs full sheetmetal front bumper,roll pan and side shavers getting painted as we speak:cool:

And i just got off the phone with my usaci rep looks like im gonna have to run the 11k2d instead of the 14k2d. because of the 4ohm 12v rating. should still be kind of loud? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date