Truck we built at Ocala Car Audio

ptannjr
10+ year member

Just a Dude!!
I just thought i would post a few pictures of "Transformer" the truck that Ocala Car Audio built a few months ago. You can see the full gallery of pictures at http://www.ocalacaraudio.com

Here is just about how she started. Well not exactly. When she came to us she had factory wheels and we painted these to help clean them up from being curbed too many times. And the only audio was a Kenwood CD and stock speakers.

transformer%201.jpg

transformer%2016.jpg

transformer%2035%2032.jpg

transformer%2035%2026.jpg

transformer%2010.jpg

transformer%2035%2019.jpg

transformer%2032.jpg

transformer%2031.jpg

transformer%2021.jpg

transformer%2026.jpg

did you guys do the door panels in grey then recover them? or is that the same and the lighting is doing that? ones grey the other is looking purply but nice work there looks very well built

any pics of the dash area where the radio is?

Thanks for the comments and questions. The doors are the same as the inside. I am not sure why the color cam out in the suede the way it did in the pics. The glr is not there in person.

Passanger side airbag was just a blank plate on this 1997 Mazda B4000.

The truck is slated to be dropped with a c-notch frame in january or so. When we do the wheels will get large sections painted to cut down on the chrome. It will also see airbrushed decepticons in the wheels. This will make the wheels fit better and belong to the truck.

Rio, BTW I grew up in springfield. Puchased my first speakers from Team Electronics on Wabash back in the 80s. A pair of 3.5 in kenwoods for $39.99 to put in my 81 malibu!!

I think there are more dash pictures on the site, http://www.ocalacaraudio.com. We did suede the radio bezel as well.

Yes, it is the Mazda version. This is just a little something that we did in stages. The way this truck was built was in steps. It started as a wheel paint job, then simple audio with Image Dynamics speakers and Powerbass amp. Then moved to an Image Dynamics amp. Then an upgrade from 2 prs of 5x7 speakers to and 2 10s to a new enclosure and a 600.1 Image amp and 4 6.5s in the doors. Then new head liner and then carpet and then redo the seats. Then Paint was added and the extra TV in dash. Then as it was almost done the center console and TV. I really wish that we had a set budget when we started as it would have worked out better in the long run but it was all in stages and kept adding as he was more comfortable with what we could do for him. Now if he could sell it, he would have us start on the S10 he bought to get around in while we built this one.

Mobius, what would you have liked in the doors?

DO you know where Anonthy is?

My grandmother owns about 50 acres there. Once Im done with my build(8 DD2515s in a 70cu.ft blowthrough on about 12k rms) Ill have to swing by.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.