sub-FATHER

1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

Your never supposed to spend the night with a gay man. :fyi:

But you can count me in, can I sleep with you in ur room travis?

05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

TL Scores: Legal sealed 150.7 @ 41 Hz, Outlaw 152.9 in kick @ 41 hz

My Window Flex Vids http://www.youtube.com/teamshakinghorizons

:laugh::laugh:Sounds like it will be safer for me to sleep out in my truck.:laugh::laugh:

REFS- AudioFanaticz, Thumper, DolarBilz, My6x9s, BanginHoe, NickGeeZee, Swaco <PWK> TNT_Sounds, SparkPlug121988, Power-Fanatic07, allnpt0 <CarAudio.com> countless local customers <here>;)

im down for a road trip! We can bring the s10.....

1999 2dr Blazer

4 Fi BTL 18s

1 sd8k

6 g31s

Quad Alts!!

155.2 @ 36hz

Refs- soundwave.co, jermy few others just ask.

ill be there. :) gotta support my brother joe. and mike it will good to see you there man. looks like the cinco show will be great. i have a buddy here that is looking like he wants to go as well. tom....are you going to be around for the cinco show? or are you permantently a georgia polishian lol.

secondskin2.jpg

ill be there. :) gotta support my brother joe. and mike it will good to see you there man. looks like the cinco show will be great. i have a buddy here that is looking like he wants to go as well. tom....are you going to be around for the cinco show? or are you permantently a georgia polishian lol.

haha. Idk. Depends on my job

Dealt with:

wca rusty, sundown, steve007,bateman, duece212, khamian, allthebass, got_focus?, integra 88, aeo37 , RetroAudioinc

diy- candaddy

caraudioclassified- Derrick824, forceww

feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349271

2003 tahoe

4 eton lpg

4 vifa d26

1 sundown 100.4, 2 3000, 1 50.4

2 tyco deep cycle batts

2 ia dp 18

Your never supposed to spend the night with a gay man. :fyi:

But you can count me in, can I sleep with you in ur room travis?

You bring your lady and its a deal:fyi:

I'll get mine to sleep over and we can trade for the night :p:

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.

Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

im down for a road trip! We can bring the s10.....

sounds like a plan, depending on what the Yukon does this spring, I will be bringing that too. not sure if I'm in on the lady swap-meet, but I am down for some car audio:D

REFS- AudioFanaticz, Thumper, DolarBilz, My6x9s, BanginHoe, NickGeeZee, Swaco <PWK> TNT_Sounds, SparkPlug121988, Power-Fanatic07, allnpt0 <CarAudio.com> countless local customers <here>;)

i gotta do my door panels this week to fit 4 sets of 6.5 and tweets, and my base to start is allready a piece of mdf cut to fit the door.

i just have to figure out how to re-attach it to the door after fiberglassing it and the original screw holes around the edges are covered?

spleagueorg1.jpgWhere the Competition begins

Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!

http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

i gotta do my door panels this week to fit 4 sets of 6.5 and tweets, and my base to start is allready a piece of mdf cut to fit the door.

i just have to figure out how to re-attach it to the door after fiberglassing it and the original screw holes around the edges are covered?

I'm confused... Are you wanting to know how to mount the new panel once its complete?

If that's the case you just screw it from the inside of the panel to the door. You should have maybe 4 screws needing to be on the outside corners. The rest you screw from the inside to the door.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.

Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

I'm confused... Are you wanting to know how to mount the new panel once its complete?

If that's the case you just screw it from the inside of the panel to the door. You should have maybe 4 screws needing to be on the outside corners. The rest you screw from the inside to the door.

i just need to build it and worry about screwing it afterwards.

i just need to build it and worry about screwing it afterwards.

Yep

Personaly I would have gone with some 1/4"-1/2" hardboard backing instead of mdf. That would suck if the mdf got wet.

Unless you plan on glassing the entire back of it. Then you should be fine.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

my problem is I usually screw first, then worry later:laugh:

my problem is I usually screw first, then worry later:laugh:

And that's why you have a kid.....

:p:

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Technically, not A kid....:crazy:

You bring your lady and its a deal:fyi:

I'll get mine to sleep over and we can trade for the night :p:

Deal. She better be fine.

05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

TL Scores: Legal sealed 150.7 @ 41 Hz, Outlaw 152.9 in kick @ 41 hz

My Window Flex Vids http://www.youtube.com/teamshakinghorizons

Yep

Personaly I would have gone with some 1/4"-1/2" hardboard backing instead of mdf. That would suck if the mdf got wet.

Unless you plan on glassing the entire back of it. Then you should be fine.

this mdf has been on all year and my door has a double layer of deadner inside and another layer right benieth the wood panel.

and i got all the rings cut today and rounded and i'll start glueing tomarro.

Thats right bro! Team DB Driven has to represent. We will show everyone our loud Mazda's.

Joe Lobato

dBdriven_Blue.gif

2009 USACi World Finals 2nd Place-SB4, Mod/SM 2k-4k

2009 DB Drag World Finals 2nd Place- Psychlone

2007 USACI World Champion- Super Port Wars 182.1

2007 USACI World Finals 2nd Place. Region 9 SPL Points Champion

2006-2008 USACi World Finals 2nd Place

2005 IASCA World Finals 2nd Place-Advanced NW

2006-2009 Colorado State Champ

wallpaper-4-thumb.jpg

you gays miss me?

im down for some comps once the weather gets better. i should be building some 18s in the next month or so

Current - BMW 335xi SQ Build w/ IA and Sundown

Retired - GMC Jimmy SUBS: 2 12" Aqs SUB AMP: 1 AQ 3500.1 Loudest TL 155.1

Feedback: MakeshiftAudio, woofercooker, vitveet, jonesy, 2000gator, KickerRex, mathewo, Matt2105, sicaudio, kshutte, coma-toast, RAB, matt2105, jusbloud and more that i cant remember.

you gays miss me?

im down for some comps once the weather gets better. i should be building some 18s in the next month or so

U find some 18's?

3 8's

39.9 consistently

U find some 18's?

no but ive got some motors and coils on the way. then i just need to get some softparts and baskets and voila.... subs

Feedback: MakeshiftAudio, woofercooker, vitveet, jonesy, 2000gator, KickerRex, mathewo, Matt2105, sicaudio, kshutte, coma-toast, RAB, matt2105, jusbloud and more that i cant remember.

no but ive got some motors and coils on the way. then i just need to get some softparts and baskets and voila.... subs

your weak. get to snowboarding....

your weak. get to snowboarding....

already been up several times this year. i got lots of free time now that my hours have been cut. i only work 3 days a week

i built a 12 that sounds really good so its time to step up to 18s

already been up several times this year. i got lots of free time now that my hours have been cut. i only work 3 days a week

i built a 12 that sounds really good so its time to step up to 18s

Still planning on doing what you said to me a while ago?

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Thats right bro! Team DB Driven has to represent. We will show everyone our loud Mazda's.

So anything different for next years Cinco show? Or will it be same ol' categories?

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now