Northwest Region 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
so whats the earliest you guys are willing to show up for a show? and who all is gonna have something to compete with this year.

i would like to do something a little different this year. and have a couple of events where we have three stages of the competition.

1.)outlaw burp score

2.)Bassrace score ( closest to 29.9,39.9 ,49.9) without going over

3.)drive by score

least amount of points wins. the goal is to end up with the least amount.

points will be given for the bass race section, if you get it on the dot you receive 1 point, if you miss it by 2=2 points etc...

if you go over at any point you automatically get 5 =points

you will receive 1 point for highest spl in your class

you will receive 1 point for highest drive by in your class

your drive by score will be subtracted from your burp score, and the person with the smallest difference will get 1 point, 2nd = 2 point etc... in your class.

you can hit higher numbers when the air temp is cold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
well its like below zero here and i'm sure no one wants to do any in winter.

Windows would be shattering...

well its like below zero here and i'm sure no one wants to do any in winter. Windows would be shattering...
Only time i shattered my windshield was when it was this cold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Sounds like too much math and confusing ****.
its actually simple. lowest total numbers win. chances of a tie are slim, but gives people that are not the loudest in their class to have a chance due to the bass race section, and the diffence between the spl and drive by score. you could win the spl and the drive by but go over in the bass race and be 5 points down and loose. its actaully quite simple.

well its like below zero here and i'm sure no one wants to do any in winter. Windows would be shattering...
that would make some cool you tube videos....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and I thought it was cold at 50 outside today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

the math is for the judges and this accomidates everyone in your class,

if you cant bassrace and control your volume then you end up with extra unwanted points.

if you decide to sandbag in the spl section so your driveby isnt that far off, (which is a strategy in this set up) then you will have the smallest difference between the two numbers.

however you wont have to be the loudest in your class to win, this opens the door for more chances of winning other than the guys who have the money and rediculous systems that are guaranteed to put up big numbers

this will also prevent people from showing up with a box for burping only, everyone will have to be able to play music

this will be just like learning a new board game. all the other orginizations didnt just start without glitches, but this will end up being easier than it looks at first

highest spl = 1, points

2nd place = 2, etc

highest drive by =1 point

2nd place = 2 etc...

smallest difference

from the two scores =1 point

2nd place =2 etc...

bass race points off

or desired goal 139.9

149.9, 129.9 ,= 1 point

off by 1 (139.8) = 2 point etc

go over at all = 5 points

the winner of each devision,

1 sub = lowest points when all are added together

2 sub= " "

3+ sub= " "

bassrace was created for shows to be fair i think.
this sport needs to advance or its gonna get boring, the only way to advance it, is to make it more competitive since the competitors are so diversified in their system make up. as it is now the people with the most money win! thats crap!!!

this sport needs to advance or its gonna get boring, the only way to advance it, is to make it more competitive since the competitors are so diversified in their system make up. as it is now the people with the most money win! thats crap!!!
only way around that is to out smart them...

only way around that is to out smart them...
yeah that works but makes it one way either way. either you build your system to burp at 60hz and not musical at all or spend an ass ton of money to have an azz ton of subs and amps an batts and wire etc...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.