Christmas gifts: Convert HD video (TOD/MOD/MTS/M2TS/TS) to MPG (MPEG-2 ) for burning

Participant count
  • Participant list
Christmas gifts: Convert HD video (TOD/MOD/MTS/M2TS/TS) to MPG (MPEG-2 ) for burning

How happy! Christmas is coming. Have you some interesting plans? Well, as for me, I would like to make a special gift by myself for my Mom. You know, she is so kind that I hope she will have a special day. I have a good idea that is to make our own DVD with our college life fragments recorded by my camcorder. It is really meaningful, isn’t it?

HDTOMPEG.jpg

When I collected all the life fragments recorded by my camcorder, I met a big trouble that is to import the HD files into Adobe Premiere for editing since it can not accept HD files directly. How to make it? In order to solve it I am surfing online all the week and finally I found out a reliable program called Moyea HD Video Converter which is easy to help me convert HD files to MPG workable to Adobe Premiere.

Now in the following part I will share with you the easiest and fastest way to convert HD to MPG (mpeg-2) for editing and burning.

Preparation: Free download Moyea HD Video Converter, install and run it.

Step 1: Import HD files into this program

hdvideoconverter.jpg

Step 2: Set the output format as MPG (mpeg-2).

After all the HD files are loaded, this program allows you to select the output format from the drop-down list “Format”. And it also allows you to set the output folder from the “Output” if you don’t need the output folder path by default.

mpegadobe.jpg

Step 3: Adjust audio and video parameters

After clicking the “Settings” button, the profile window will pop. Then you can adjust audio and video parameter as below:

profilempeg.jpg

Remember that the output file size mostly depends on the Bit rate you set. Larger Bit rate, larger file size.

Step 4: Convert

Once all the settings are finished, just click the “Convert” button to start converting and the whole conversion will be fast done for its multi-thread encoding technology.

See, it is really easy, isn’t it? Now I could open the destination folder to get the converted files and then import them to my Adobe Premiere for further editing. The last step is to burn them to DVD with Windows DVD Maker.

Wow…

The special Christmas gift must be exciting for my Mom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

zsvrsn3

Banned
zsvrsn3
3636 Gateway Center, San Diego, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views