Beleive i have been scammed by Fasfocus00

you think someone is going to scam you for $12 dollars? are you fucking serious? Also, any moron knows you can't dispute a gift, unless said person is mentaly fucking retarded!!

are you fuckin' kidding me you piece of crap. posting stuff like this about me. you paid on 11/27 and you talking this about me. you are gonna have your stuff by wednesday and you give me till 11/30 for you to receive you stuff after paying on friday night.

Focus has probably 100+ refs on here doubt he's gonna rip you for 12 bucks. I would hope he was smart enough to cash in bigger than that.

are you fuckin' kidding me you piece of crap. posting stuff like this about me. you paid on 11/27 and you talking this about me. you are gonna have your stuff by wednesday and you give me till 11/30 for you to receive you stuff after paying on friday night.
no no i am not trying to be like that ...the problem is senine i have sent you the money i have not heard anyhting back or even tracking number...also i even sent you pm and e-mail and took a while for you to respond...and then you told me to track it on paypal...and on paypal it does not even have that it has been shipped ....i said i was sorry for this....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stilltippin863

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stilltippin863
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies