How to convert MOD to general video/audio for portable devices?

How to convert MOD to general video/audio for portable devices?

Have you ever been caught in such situation: when you want to enjoy MOD videos on your portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, PS3, MP4/MP3 players after a nice vacation, but they can not be played for their format limitations.

one.jpg

Here I will demonstrate the easiest and fastest method to help you make it. First, we should know which video/audio format your device accepts, and then just use Moyea MOD Converter to convert MOD files you want to convert to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, VOB, MPG, MPEG, VFW, etc. workable to your device.

Free download Moyea MOD Converter, install and run it.

Step 1: Click the “Add” button to import the MOD files.

Step 2: Output settings.

1234.jpg

Select the output video format from the drop-down list of the “Format” or by clicking the “Setting” button to select the output video format, and at the same time you can adjust Video Codec, Bit Rate, Video Size, Frame Rate, and even the Aspect Ratio of Video as well as Audio Codec, Bit Rate, Sample Rate, Channels, and Volume of Audio to meet your great enjoyment in the popup window.

Step 3: Set the destination folder.

Step 4: Convert

two1.jpg

Tips: Moyea MOD Converter also offers the wonderful editing function to improve and perfect the MOD files, like cropping, trimming, watermarks, special effects, etc. if you just want to edit the MOD files for great enjoyment, please click the “Edit” button on the main interface.

Tick the checkbox “Merge into one file”, you can join several files into one.

Press the “Snapshot” button, you can capture any image you like from the preview panel.

Have funny!

Why choose YouTube Converter?

* Support multiple browsers: IE, Firefox, Maxthon, Safari and 360SE.

* Create your own preferred playlist such as rock songs, hot movies and other more.

* Convert your FLV/F4V to MP4 or WMV for editing on Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker etc.

* Get lifetime free minor updates.

* Get prompt and courteous service.

Supported OS:
windows.gif
2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7

Personally, I find that Moyea FLV Converter is the one that satisfy me.

Okay, why shall I choose this converter?

Hightlights I found are as follows:

1.Powerful editing functions like trim, crop, effects and different watermarks.

2.Faster FLV and F4V conversion speed.

3.Output better video without any audio and video sync issues.

4.Enjoy YouTube videos (FLV and F4V) everywhere with portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry etc.

5. Besides youtube videos, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Google Video, etc are also included.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

zsvrsn3

Banned
zsvrsn3
3636 Gateway Center, San Diego, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views