2nd Gen Explorer Sub/Port Placement

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am lookin to run (2) 12"s and wanted to know what you all have had best results at the head with with this sort of setup
Reading > Yall

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

depends on org mic placement ect... prolly best to post up on their site

Like i said here... again, prolly best to ask there on their site.... of the orgs forum...

you will get responses here like the one above that have no expriience at the head rest.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/read.gif.ff512c499c00ed3faae9a20f4b088b29.gif

In mine with 2 subs its both back port drivers side.

Depending on which headrest you meter at, you might try firing port too drivers...but i meter in drivers kick so i fire too pass side, and subs back on drivers side.

he is an ext cab truck guy tho, Bud used to be on his team and had an expo so ben told me the secrets he knew from him but he ran totally different equipment/install. Tubes instead of a box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.