trade agreement I shipped first

alexleon86
10+ year member

Benz
i had a trade agremment with jaredspl for my jl audio amp and woffer for his sundown amp and 50 sq feet of fat mat. I shipped first because Iam new in this forum. I recently bought a batt from TeamSouthrnBass. The items have arrived since friday so i am waiting for a respounce or some kind of contact. just doing this for security reasons

i had a trade agremment with jaredspl for my jl audio amp and woffer for his sundown amp and 50 sq feet of fat mat. I shipped first because Iam new in this forum. I recently bought a batt from TeamSouthrnBass. The items have arrived since friday so i am waiting for a respounce or some kind of contact. just doing this for security reasons
so they got there and ur still being cautious?

team southern bass has confirmed my pay pal transaction and has provided tracking number for his package. JAREDSPL HASNT COMMUNICATED BACK TO ME AFTER RECIVING MY SHIPPMENT. so iam just waiting i hope ^^ this hasnt happend.

How Many Days Should U Give A Guy Untill U Post Up His A Scammer? If He HasNt Contact U Or Responded To Ur Pms Since Reciving Ur Package?

did u get his phone #?
i'd call his ass or see if someone on the forums has his #.
NO BRO I DIDNT GET HIS NUMBER MY PACKAGES GOT TO HIM ON FRIDAY AND HE HASNT REPONDED BACK TO ME OR ANYTHING AND I CHECKED HIS REFS AND EVREY ONE SAID HE WAS A GOOD GUY?

he hasnt been online in a week but thats still kind of ****ed up if he got your package.

you have a name an address that you shipped to? if so it shouldnt be too hard to look up a phone number. or try contacting people he has recently done business with. they might have a number

give it a week, then start a scamming thread and have the members on here help you out. members can usually get you all the info you need on a guy

he hasnt been online in a week but thats still kind of ****ed up if he got your package.
you have a name an address that you shipped to? if so it shouldnt be too hard to look up a phone number. or try contacting people he has recently done business with. they might have a number
YEAH BRO THAT IS FUKD UP MY FIRST TIME DOING A ONLINE TRADE AND I GO BY THE BOOK CHEK PERSONS REFS AND THEIR LEGIT AND I GET THIS CRAP TO DEAL WITH NOW

I Ounderstand If He Got Some Personal Problems But He Could Atleast Pm Me And Say He Got My Stuff And Let Me Know He Going To Send Me My Stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

alexleon86

10+ year member
Benz
alexleon86
salinas Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies