last vids before part out

Participant count
  • Participant list

bluieorbluee
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Socal
just took some vids today of my current set up.

99 honda accord

15" orion hcca wired at 4 ohm so its getting around ]2000watts

hifonics colossus ii xx

stock alt

blue top up front

kinetik hc2000 in the back

sorry for the shitty vids lol

i am uploading some other vids and will probably post it tomorrow

thanks for lookin guys

Sounds like ******* on the outside of the car, you cant even attempt to fix a rattle or two?

PS- good ridance on getting rid of that ricer spoiler, nobody likes the loser with a wing on a 4door grocery getter

lol it did sound like **** on the outside. i never did get to sound deadening the trunk. that would be the first think i do before i get back to car audio again..

and i never had a ricer spoiler on...it was the stock spoiler you pos

Ok then dont be a *** and leave the holes open to the elements, fill them up you ghetto nigro
lol.

when my next set up comes and i decide to make a vid, those holes will be filled up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

btw ricers...ftl

no im not mexican...

wtf is up with you and holes. get the fuk over it..

are you doing too much ecstasy pills and now you got holes up in your brain? is that why you keep on talking about holes?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.