94 Civic Ex H22a build

memphisman
10+ year member

SLASH N' BURN
Hey, I reecently bought this 94 Honda Civic Ex.

It has,

- 2001 Prelude Jdm H22a motor swap

- P28 ecu chipped and tuned on chrome

- Aem cold air intake

- Stage 3 exedy clutch with 2 step

- Eibach springs

- Skunk 2 camber kit

- 4-2-1 header with 2 1/4 inch exhaust

Future plans for motor include low compression pistons and hopefully t4 turbo.

As far as audio, right now all she has is a cheaspo walmart dual hu. Planning on running a good pair on 12's in trunk. I DO NEED SUGGESTIONS ON SUBS! As far as power for subs i have a Memphis PR 1000D with 0 gauge wiring and big 3 already done budget for subs is around 350 a piece and im looking for more sound quality than spl.

Now, on to pics...

11170921262.jpg

Good night time pic.

1115091213a.jpg

Yea she sits pretty low in the front.

1104091439.jpg

The H22a. This pic was took in the middle of putting the intake on, it does have a filter on it.

Please lmk what you think about it.

I think the ficarudio.com comment. the guy meant to buy the subs there not as a joke.

Check out sundown, IA , re audio, fi also ^^ ID subs are great sq subs and still can get loud.

Hows the ground clearance on the oil pan in an H22? Do you know what mounts were used? Im gonna pull my motor shortly once I decide between H22 or B20/Vtec

Hows the ground clearance on the oil pan in an H22? Do you know what mounts were used? Im gonna pull my motor shortly once I decide between H22 or B20/Vtec
My oil pan is about 3 inches from the ground so i have to be really careful lol

I think the ficarudio.com comment. the guy meant to buy the subs there not as a joke.
Check out sundown, IA , re audio, fi also ^^ ID subs are great sq subs and still can get loud.
i was being an asshole but yeah that was a serious comment. can't go wrong with ssa fi or aa man. but id subs sure seem pretty sweet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.