For Sale: Verizon Droid

GetLikeMe
10+ year member

Stuntin' is a Habbit!
SoCal
Selling my verizon droid. Just got it last week and love it but touch screen just aint for me lol I get so much smudges and **** on it annoys me. Im going back to a regular env phone or somthing. Looking for 460$ Shipped andd comes with car charger i paid 30bucks for..

pics in a sec..

BTW yes i know the phone sells for 199 AFTER a 100 dollar mail in rebate but I know alot of people aint elgible for upgrades. These phones selling for 500 on craigslist.

**** a droid for 100bux? hoook it up where at? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Ill buy them and re-sell em for 200. PM or post link

I got it from the Verizon store but I had to sign a new 2 year contract, it didnt matter to me because I was staying with Verizon. But if someone dont want to sign a new contract or dont have a upgrade they have to pay like 700 for the phone.

I got it from the Verizon store but I had to sign a new 2 year contract, it didnt matter to me because I was staying with Verizon. But if someone dont want to sign a new contract or dont have a upgrade they have to pay like 700 for the phone.
You did not get a Droid for $100, you probably got the Eris which uses Android as the OS.

You did not get a Droid for $100, you probably got the Eris which uses Android as the OS.
Yeah because I dont know what phone I have and you do. Why dont you fuck off and go read a book faggot.

I don't know what verizon store you went to but that phone cost $200 with a contract.

Ya im not sure what the eris is but mine is the motorola droid. I just hate touchscreen thought id give it another try just not for me i get too many smudges on it LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GetLikeMe

10+ year member
Stuntin' is a Habbit!
GetLikeMe
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies