dual 1 ohm to run at 1 ohm stable? u sure? WMD 18

Participant count
  • Participant list

orionman825
10+ year member

Wyld Stylz Custom Audio
ok so i finally got my WMD 18 and i told the seller guy that i was planning on runnning it at 1k watts on my rockford p1000-1bd amp at 1 ohm and so he sent me the dual 1 ohm version. at least thats wat he said. so how exactly do i wire the vc's? any pics? diagrams?

thanks

Tom

Check what the coils read with a DMM. set to ohms. See what they sit at. But If I was you. Id see about contacting the seller see whats up with a return.

**** i really dont wanna go through with the hassle of returns. hopefully the guy that makes and sells the sub would sell the me the one i asked to run on 1 ohm stable.. hope it works if i just wire it normal like they are one 2 ohm vc's. i think that when he told me it was a dual 1 ohm sub that it was a dual 2 that would run at 1. i hope.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.