Pioneer Premier D-Series

Participant count
  • Participant list

bassahaulic
10+ year member

What does everyone think about them? I have been thinking about buying some more, I had 2 pairs of D-Series x9"s in my last truck. And now that I am getting a van I am thinking about getting D-series to fit the factory locations. What do yall think?

I love them, Look at me sig... Never let me down. I started with a pair of pheonix gold rsd in front of same amp, blew the tweeter in a week these handle much higher gains like champs and sound great. They have a little more of an open sound to them compared to tight mids/highs which I'm not even a big fan of they do hit every note very precisely and clean though...

I ran these 150 per side HP. I recommend they be used as part of a 3 way. Midbass filling the void basically at that power level.

The midbass is more able and pronounced at RMS power but it turns out you'll probably end up in the trade off. I liked them all in all took good power and nice clarity. Tweeter also at 0.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.