new box built by me for the HDC315's til i get home to finally put in the elephantbox

Participant count
  • Participants list
here is a little project I did last weekend with a couple of buddies

wanted to have something to hold me over til I finally get home to install the elephant box (built by BJ Fisher)... the build thread for it is in my signature.

Wanted to do something a little different, so decided to make a camo box, not sure why, just sounded like a good idea at the time, but im pretty happy with how it turned out.

Especially since it was built in a driveway with a cordless circular saw, and a cordless sawzall... not to bad i think... but it will work til i get home to install the beast.

let me know what u think

850A0347.jpg

850A0350.jpg

850A0351.jpg

850A0352.jpg

850A0380.jpg

7.98 cubes tuned at 39.4

nothin too special... but its sounds pretty darn sexy... not sure how loud yet, takin it easy on the subs til they are broken in, but when i had one of them in there in a superbass rockbox it did a 143.9 at the dash with the windows up... so im think 146 or 147, but we will see... only time will tell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.