2 layers rock inside and 1 out side

10miski.jpg

2rmm4w4.jpg

2a7iudk.jpg

2q8yc03.jpg

1zefia1.jpg

2lkg1ew.jpg

7299xf.jpg

and tbone my 6 year old tryn fo see how many subs we can get in the room he tells me as he looks at the sheet rock scrap with his drawing in it

2h6y1so.jpg

got a solid door to cap the end and it 35" wide and 86" tall will be subs from bottom to top and my custom build 6k 15 will be in the mix and burp off wall socket

this has to be the weirdest thing to build but its awsome non-the-less lol
its for a more real world spl feeling....5850^ft room is way too big( show room size)....

my spl room is less than 170^ft my suburbans about 200^ft....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thats why...and i move the windows on the building 1/2" when im banging

I went to High School at Klahowya Secondary in Silverdale wa. I think we played you guys in 05. Our first year ever making it to the state playoffs in Football. The guys were friggin huge, I was a d end and I got thrown around all day long and I usually was the one throwing people around.

nice, finally getting to it. I was watching the other thread you had about this and was seeing no updates.

Its all good, you're finally doing it, I really want to see some videos when you are all done

So what is this? A box? or a room for the bass only
WOT, who's boobs are those?

I wish more places would have rooms like these. it was always tough trying to pick out what subs you wanted while standing in a shop while the shop owner just told you whatever he wanted to sell was the best.

its a demo room for subs, but ill have a hand full of 6.5" mids to play with too...this opens up lots of my showroom for home audio too...i will have a few of my ez street audio brand subs and some re's and audiopipe, and some cheap hifonics too. sub amp will be the audiopipe ap3000.1 and a big 2 ch for the mids...my 6k 15 will be off the wall socket for fun

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.