My honda project

Hii Im Justin
10+ year member

Holla!!!
So i picked up a little ef hatch a few weeks ago and decided to take it apart and build a motor for it.. it came with a mexi paint job, so i sanded it down and painted it beaver blood red, but i dont like it, so im just gonna camo it and gloss black the inside with a roll cage.. its gonna be my fall/winter project

its a 89 with really clean body,no dents..got it for $700 and ran fine.. had crx si interior that i ripped out

l_0defa0d0834a45cdbe81e460ab91bce9.jpg

l_64ff9c59abd345358465e3898e6d800f.jpg

If you're planning to build a single cam, go with a Vitara build. They're the same pistons from the Suzuki Gran Vitara, super low compression and the ring lands are really far down on the piston. They love lots of boost and will soak up a lot of timing. They're the same bore at the D16's, and you can find them on eBay all day for $100, use OEM Honda rings, or Hastings rings.

Looks like a cool project, I always liked the EF hatches.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.