Should i do it sealed or ported.

phemps
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
PA
i have decided to do a wall of 8 cheap tens in my car. i ordered them yesterday 8 mtx 4500 tens. they will be getting 1600 watts rms so 200 each. my question is what kind of output do you think i can get if i go sealed? will it still do decent? beacause it would be soo much easir to do sealed than go ported because ill really be stretching out my space trying to go ported. if i do sealed on the other hand im gonna give the subs 1 cube each so 8 cubes net and i can build the box outside the car and wall it in which will be so much easier. what do you think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.